Sunday, January 25, 2009

humor in misery? you decide...


Sunday, January 25th, 1:00am in the morning: I am tailed for a mile and pulled over by Hermosa's Finest. Apparently, I broke, and still am currently breaking the law by having tinted license plate covers.

Humor in misery? You decide...


Sunday, January 25th, 2:15am in the morning: My shower, located in the bathroom 3 feet from where I attempt to sleep, decides it wants to start dripping. Mind you, I've never heard this shower drip once since living in this house. Back to the actual drippage; it's one of those fast drips, like rapid fire drips. Every direction I move the shower head, drip. I did what any of you would do in this situation, I cursed, then disconnected the shower head completely, and left it for dead at the bottom of the shower.

Humor in misery? You decide...


Sunday, January 25th, sometime between 2:50 and 3:10am: Dripless sleep.

Sunday, January 25th, 9:36am: Incoming text from roommate "Hey James, I'm on my way to work, but I wanted to give you the heads up 'cause I know you work today, you have a flat tire. Back left." My text response, "FUCK, ok thanks for noticing and telling me."

Humor in misery? You decide...


Sunday, January 25th, 10:37am: I lift up my car with the jack, take off the flat, put on the "donut". I enjoy 2 eggo waffles, brush my teeth, wash my face, put deodorant on, wait, don't think I put it on now that I think about it, and drive to the tire store. 2 new tires, an alignment, new rear brakes, plus labor estimated @ $427

Humor in misery? You decide...


Sunday, January 25th 11:55pm: I blog to you after 10 hours worked on Sunday, the Lords day. Guess I forgot to pray or something last night.

Humor in misery? You decide...


I guess I'll look at the positive, my shower isn't dripping anymore and Mrs. Doubtfire is on.

Schwartz---->

2 comments: