Monday, January 19, 2009

wii

As is stands right now at 10:03 PM on a Monday night, I am watching 3 of my closest friends curse, laugh, scream, and argue as they play Mariocart for Wii. "I hate Peach" says one, "I think I hate her too" says another. "I just want to backhand and kick Peach" retorts the other.

1st to 8th because of a lighting bolt. 9th to 1st because of a star (need to know Mariocart to understand references) "Gun it, watch that turn, hit it baby, hit everybody in your way, just STAY on that road" Real words of encouragment usually held for commencement speeches at college graduation, yet spoken with such honesty and heartfelt devotion to a cause.

This has been going for hours, yet as I type to you silently, my desire to end this blog, rejoin the racing, and kick peaches ass, grows with every word. I truly think that I can put this blog on hold, go warm a bowl of chili and return without anyone noticing I've been gone..........................................................................................................................................Ok, I'm back, chili was good if you were wondering. "James, do you wanna play?" is asked of me. "Sure, next race, maybe I can kill peach" I reply.

2 comments:

  1. Dude tell me about it, Peach and Baby Peach are going down!

    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will back slap Peach in a heart beat! -LFD

    ReplyDelete