Thursday, January 15, 2009

curb west coast curbs

Am I the only east coaster to notice that curbs out here on the west coast, especially here in Southern California, are monstrous? And I carefully choose the word monstrous to describe these curbs because that is exactly what they are. They are huge, ugly, sharp-edged, overwhelming, unforgiving beasts that attack the rims and tires of our cars when we park. They attack our car doors, often times leading to scraping, and in extreme circumstances, forcing someone out of the car just to close the door.

I understand that my car is lower to ground than most, and that I can directly control the size of these huge ass curbs by owning a car higher off the ground. My point here is that I should not have to. These curbs have done more damage to my car then 4am drunken joyrides on the 710 Freeway have caused. (no I have not taken 4am drunken joyrides on the 710 for those concerned...........................most mid-morning joyrides are on the 110 Freeway)

Now that that is cleared up, what the hell?? I'm for smaller curbs and smaller government. I'm for smaller curbs and larger portion sizes at Outback Steakhouse. I'm for smaller curbs and larger salaries for start-up bloggers. I'm for smaller curbs and a smaller number of geese allowed to fly in the flight path of airplanes.

Schwartz---->

1 comment:

  1. i hate curbs. i scraped one in babylon village today, i thought of you. nice bloggings schwartzy.

    ReplyDelete