Saturday, January 10, 2009

thank you wikipedia

A blog (a contraction of the term "Web log") is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

This is literally how this process works: My brain cells formulate ridiculous opinions and ideas. The only way to force them out of my head so that I can maintain some form of sanity is to type them, proofread them on occasion, then post them for you all to judge to me. In essence, I write, you read, you pass judgment. Due to my mild, yet persistent narcissism, I only truly care about the "I write" aspect of blogging because it frees my brain space. The "You Read" and "You Pass Judgment" aspects are for you. Enjoy, criticize, despise, laugh at, cry, or skim through and move on with your life. For those that would like me to continue, let me know by becoming one of my blog followers. For those that have already passed judgment, oh well, go to YouTube and watch a car door get ripped off by a motorcycle or go to StarBucks for a $5 cup of shit.

Despite my cynicism, I am an eternal optimist if you know me, so I wish all of you a Happy New Year and the best for '09. Continue to check back from time to time as I blow off some steam, tell a joke, or share my opinions (facts) with you.

Schwartz----->

No comments:

Post a Comment