Monday, February 2, 2009

plagiarism, from myself...

25 Random/Not So Random facts about myself (stole this from my own facebook)

1. I have no fear of shameless plugs for my recently started, yet very popular blog. http://schwartzblogs.blogspot.com/
2. I enjoy short walks on the beach and do not enjoy reading.
3. I have perfect vision, have since as long as I can remember. Like my father though, I am quickly becoming deaf in 1 or both ears. Thus why I am always asking you to repeat yourself. On the plus side, I may not be able to hear you, but I can you clearly see you.
4. I probably consume at least twice what the average person consumes in a day. I've always been above average!
5. I do not feel I have a bloated ego, but on a scale of 1-10, overall I would rate myself perfect.
6. I invent words, bullshit so people believe they exist, then am forced to backtrack when Google proves me wrong. It's fun, try it.
7. I have never enjoyed the Gym, as well as Jim for that matter.
8. I am funny and I know it. Kind of similar to a hot girl knowing that she is hot. Only rather than being a bitch all the time, I'm just an asshole some of the time.
9. For those that really know me, I sleep on a huge Cal King bed, yet half (if not more) is usually taken up by folded laundry, mail, hats, remotes, etc. Tough habit to break. Keep your friends close, but all your useless junk even closer. Or the saying goes something like that.
10. I really enjoy going to baseball games, especially Mets games. I hate $8 hot dogs, $11 beer, $15 parking, $450 moving violations for crossing the double yellow lines separating the car pool lane on the freeway on the way to the game because the State feels that extortion is a justifiable action...sorry for the rant. GO METS!
11. I have to fall a sleep with the TV on. Period.
12. On that subject, I have been known to sleep for 14-18 hours straight without waking up.
13. I've now slept through 3 earthquakes (minor albeit) since living out west. Most everyone else either felt them or woke up from them. I sleep like the dead, obviously.
14. For some reason, I have been resistant to online billpay. I do everything else online, but haven't quite made that leap. Still writing checks, using stamps, wasting my own time I'm sure. Am I alone on this one?
15. Huge movie buff. Not really the big blockbusters of today, but 80's and 90's classics. I am always quoting lines from some of my favorites, and am I oddly turned on when members of the opposite sex can hang right in there.
16. I really really despise shaving.
17. In a nutshell, I'm happy if you're happy, unless you're happy because I'm miserable, then I think I'm miserable. I just confused myself.
18. On a much deeper note, I am an extremely loyal person to those who I feel are worthy of my loyalty.
19. In junior high and high school, I was late so much for school, that I had my mom pre-write and sign late notes and I would fill in the date when needed. "Dear Mr. or Mrs. So and So, James was late to school today ______ because he overslept. Regards, Mrs. Schwartz"
20. Olives gross me out, but olive oil goes on everything. I have a similar dislike for motors, but motor oil on the other hand...
21. Because of my height, I buy special fittings in showers that allows me to lift the shower head to an appropriate height.
22. I snooze, almost an unhealthy amount. About 45 minutes per day. I don't know how to break the habit or if I even want to.
23. I would love to write for a living. In fact, if all of you reading this sent me $ you can make my dream come true.
24. What do you do if a blonde throws a grenade at you? Pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back. Just wanted to mix in a stupid joke.
25. I love cooking, partially because I love eating. But mostly, because I enjoy the creative process of starting something from scratch and ending up with a tasty meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment