Friday, December 18, 2009

West Conshohocken (Conshy), PA {mapquest it}

California...West Conshohocken (Conshy)

The dot-dot-dot between California and Conshy signify the why, how, and when this cross country move took place. The details are quite irrelevant; those reading probably are in the "know" anywho.

Tonight is a significant time to get back to the typewriter, so to speak. I will probably wake up to 10-20 inches of snow on the ground, as a Nor'easter is scheduled to come roaring through the eastern seaboard. I've dug out my boots, gloves, long underwear, and snow pants. I am not excited. I will probably ask myself a dozen times or more tomorrow "what the f$%k was I thinking coming back east?"

Pro: I'll get to make a snowball.
Con: I'll shiver my cold ass to car, shovel it out, de-ice my windows, then get into my cold ass car and drive in miserable conditions to work.
Pro: I'll get to make a snowball at work.
Con: Roads will be closed and no one will be delivering food.
Pro: There will be snow on the ground for Christmas.
Con: There will be snow on the ground.

Schwartz --->

No comments:

Post a Comment