Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Father's Son

This blogs for you Dad!

1. I buy extremely large quantities of meat at discounted prices, then separate it into more manageable portions to freeze.

2. Watching movies from bed is much more enjoyable then watching in the theater, at friends, or from the living room on a couch.

3. There is no such thing as a bad bowl of soup.

4. I avoid dentists, doctors, and other professions that prod, pry, and disrupt.

5. Breaking a routine is often considered a tragedy.

6. My family is the most important thing to me.

7. Sarcasm and stupid off the cuff witty humor is an uncontrollable personality trait/flaw.

8. Truly enjoy the technological luxuries that Blackberries offer.

9. Rotisserie chicken off the bone can be eaten for any meal.

10. Like my father, starting to go deaf and bald quickly.

11. We both could care less about this.

12. We love and are loved by the little ones in our family (his grandchildren, my nieces/nephews)

13. A bad day of fishing, is better than a good day at work.

14. Save on the little things to justify obtaining bigger things.

15. Tough to pass up an apple turnover, or any dessert with apples in it for that matter.

16. Vegetables are best sauteed in olive oil and soy sauce.

17. The microwave is by far one the most amazing and useful inventions.

18. Taking a long, scenic car ride is soothing.

19. Miss the change of seasons, but certainly do not miss winter.

20. Walking through a fresh seafood market is like being a kid in a candy store.

And the list goes on...

Schwartz --->

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this. LOL on #3, not sure why it struck me as so hilarious...

    ReplyDelete